четверг, 1 февраля 2018 г.

How To Decorate Like A Design Pro #refinery29 www.refinery29.co... How would you describe your decor style? A little boho, a little goth, a little global, layered over the traditional bones of this house in a way that feels eclectic and collected. Almost everything in my house has some kind of a story, whether it’s something we scored abroad or a piece I coveted and stalked until it went on sale. I also trie...




How To Decorate Like A Design Pro #refinery29 www.refinery29.co... How would you describe your decor style? A little boho, a little goth, a little global, layered over the traditional bones of this house in a way that feels eclectic and collected. Almost everything in my house has some kind of a story, whether it’s something we scored abroad or a piece I coveted and stalked until it went on sale. I also trie...

Original article and pictures take https://refinery29.com site







Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий